This Policy does not apply to the processing of personal information of our employees, which is subject to a separate set of rules.
The term “personal information” refers to all information relating to an individual whose identity is identified or identifiable (“respondent”). Therefore, it is any information that can directly identify an individual or that can identify an individual such as name, personal identification number, mailing address and email address. Identification may be directly by the information itself or in connection with any other information in our possession or which is likely to come into such possession.
DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES
During the ordinary course of its business, the Law Office Anja Juršetić collects and further processes personal information regarding the provision of legal services and as required by laws and regulations.
Law Office Anja Juršetić processes personal data of her business partners and service providers, as well as personal data as part of the recruitment process and those collected in accordance with anti-money laundering regulations.
Particular attention shall be paid to the collection and further processing of only such personal data as are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and not to be processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes.
The purpose for which your personal information is collected:
– For the purpose of providing legal services;
– For compliance with legal obligations (eg in the case of processing in accordance with anti-money laundering regulations);
– For the purpose of enabling the regular operation of the Law Office of Anja Juršetić;
– For the purpose of maintaining a business network;
– For employment purposes;
– To inform our parties and business partners of relevant news or activities (eg in case of change of important regulations);
– For the purpose of contacting respondents, if necessary or appropriate (for example, if respondents have queries about our services);
– For the purpose of managing and maintaining our online site;
– For the purpose of realizing our claims.
TIME LIMIT FOR STORING PERSONAL DATA
Law Office Anja Juršetić will keep your personal information as long as necessary for the purposes of processing the above and will vary depending on the purpose.
For example, under the current Law on the Attorney’s Office, we are required to keep records of cases in which we have provided legal services to our clients for 10 years after representation. The same deadline applies to the keeping of documentation collected in accordance with anti-money laundering regulations. Similarly, any accounting records must be kept for a period of 11 years.
Once personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, we will destroy or anonymize that personal information so that it is no longer in a form that permits the identification of respondents.
In order to ensure the proper operation of the Law Office Anja Juršetić website, we sometimes store small data files known as cookies on your devices. It is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a particular site. With a cookie, the site remembers your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other desired display preferences) over a longer period of time, so you do not need to re-enter them each time you return to the site or view it different pages.
Law Office Anja Juršetić’s website uses only “functional cookies” that are necessary for the proper operation of the website.
EU law does not require your consent to this type of cookie.
Law Office Anja Juršetić collects certain personal information through the contact form when you wish to contact us with any query, open job application or contact us in general.
Only authorized person – lawyer Anja Juršetić can access personal information from open job applications, which processes your inquiries for the purpose of returning contact and possible employment. The information is kept for up to 2 (two) years from the date of receipt of the inquiry, so that we can contact certain candidates if necessary.
PURPOSES, LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING AND THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF PERSONAL DATA
When providing your personal information, the Law Office of Anja Juršetić will restrict the processing of such personal data for the purpose for which they were collected in accordance with the terms of this Policy. The processing of your personal information includes:
(i) take steps as required by your request prior to the conclusion of the contract (e.g., answering your questions and comments, filling out your requests, submitting a quote, receiving a quote, communicating with you, processing an open application or applying for a job),
(ii) – investigation of suspected fraud, harassment, physical threat or other violation of any law, policy or regulation, site rules or third party rights; or investigating any suspicious behavior that we deem indecent,
(iii) compliance with the legal obligation to which the Law Office of Anja Juršetić is subject (eg for disclosures required by law, other regulation or court order),
(iv) for the purposes of or in connection with legal proceedings, the establishment, defense or exercise of legal rights.
The provision of Personal Information for the above purposes (i) to (iv) is voluntary, but any refusal to provide such information may prevent the Law Office of Anja Juršetić from entering into an agreement with you, to respond to your requests, to provide you with legal services, to receive and process your application and comply with the legal obligations to which the Law Office of Anja Juršetić is subject.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES
Unless exceptions are made to them under applicable laws and regulations on data protection, respondents have the following rights with respect to their personal information processed by the Law Office of Anja Juršetić:
– The right of us to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data relating to the respondent concerned is processed or not and, if so, access to such personal data (“Respondent’s right of access”);
– The right to request that we correct or supplement any personal information if it is found to be inaccurate or incomplete (the “Right to Correct”);
– The right to request the deletion of personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which the Law Office Anja Juršetić processes the same data (the “Right to Deletion”);
– The right to withdraw consent at any time if processing takes place on the basis of a permit;
– The right to request that the Law Office of Anja Juršetić provide you with your personal information and, if possible, directly transmit this information to another processing manager, if applicable (the “Right to Data Transfer”);
– The right to request a restriction on further processing, if applicable (the “Right to Restriction of Processing”);
– The right to object to the processing of personal data, if applicable (the “Right of Objection”);
– Right to complain to the supervisory authority.
In the event that the respondents decide to exercise one of the above rights, the Law Office of Anja Juršetić will act without undue delay at the request of the party. We will also provide respondents with information on actions taken without undue delay and in any event within one month of receiving the request. That time limit may be extended by an additional two months, as appropriate, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will notify the respondent of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, together with the reasons for the delay. This information is provided free of charge.
If the respondents’ requests are manifestly ill-founded or excessive, especially because of their frequent repetition, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or information or acting upon the request or refusing to act on the request.
INQUIRY RELATING TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To exercise all relevant rights, submit inquiries or complaints, please contact us first at:
Law Office Anja Juršetić
Kruge 48, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Phone: +385 99 481 73 73